vrijdag 31 mei 2013

LOAD Day 31: Oh no, it's finished!

Yesterday I was so happy that the end was in sight but today I am feeling very sad to realize that this challenge is over. I have really enjoyed getting a little kick under the behind each day to create another page of memories and I am always happy with the layout that I have done. I will now have to do my own butt-kicking again:-)

Today's prompt was a room on the Clue board and it was the billiart or pool room. I went with the POOL and scrapped this week's first proper trip to the little pool because the weather was finally warm and sunny!


This layout will be going to my parents to put on their calendar. I give my parents, mother-in-law and ourselves an 'empty' calendar eacht Christmas and then send out layouts each month to put on it. This is the 3rd year running and it's become a pretty nice memory file.

Today was also the first time I scrapped while listening to some of Lain Ehmann's podcasts and it was really cool to have creative scrapbooking talk going on in the background. Check it out here if you'd like some soothing scrapbook talk:-)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik heb zojuist je hele serie eens door zitten kijken, wat een leuke herinnering is dit straks zeg!!! Al het harde werk dubbel en dwars waard, Ik snap het dubbele gevoel wel waar je mee zit, ik kijk ook altijd uit naar het einde van een project en als het dan klaar is wil ik er weer mee doorgaan, ach ja, gelukkig valt er nog genoeg te scrappen en ook jij pakt vast weer iets nieuws op. tussen je lay outs door las ik ook dat je je bff weer gaat zien, leuk hoor, vooral omdat jullie zo ver uit elkaar wonen, gelukkig is er tegenwoordig skype en internet en hoef je haar niet helemaal te issen. Veel voorpret vast!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! Love how you scrapbooked LOAD every day! Congrats!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen