dinsdag 14 mei 2013

LOAD Day 14: Who? Karen!

Day 14 of LOAD, I have made it through two whole weeks. I am tired and proud. Today I was back to scrapping with paper and I really enjoyed it. I had totally forgotten about this paper I had found in a discount bin a while ago but with its bit of sparkle it really matched the picture of me and my American friend Karen. We met on exchange in Sweden a long time ago and we were instant friends spending pretty much every day together. When I went back home to The Netherlands and she went back to the US it was heartbreaking but we did our best to see each other when we could. We don't get to see each other nearly as much as we'd like but with a bit of luck we'll be seeing each other again this year.

Today's prompt was just 'WHO?' and I decided to scrap about how much I miss her and how much I am looking forward to seeing her. The picture is from 1997, the story is from the now, love the combination.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. LOADster here! Cool that you have started blogging and that you are blogging your LOAD experience. Great layouts. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi there! Thanks for visiting!

      Verwijderen
    2. Classygirl, have you got a blog I can visit? I can't see your profile.

      Verwijderen
  2. Hey Sonja!
    I love that you have done a whole blog based around your LOAD story, how cool is that!?!! Is this your first time?
    I'd love to meet you here inBristol next time you're over, crops always the second Saturday of the month if you can persuade hubby to visit then :) xxxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'll see what I can do, we often travel over there on the weekend bu who knows. It would be so cool to be scrapping in Bristol. I always bring aaaalll my craft supplies and then spread them out over my MIL's living room floor to do some crafting:-)

      Verwijderen