donderdag 30 mei 2013

LOAD Day 30: Yummy layout with bonus recipe!


Today's prompt was the lead pipe which Lain suggested to interpret as a rolling pin so I went with that and decided to scrap what has become 'my' (it's actually Tesco's) success recipe for scones. I found this recipe in a free supermarket magazine and made them in our holiday cottage. They turned out great and I have been making them regularly since, always coming out perfect:-)

Now the original recipe is starting to look a bit battered so I thougth it might be nice to document it in a layout. If you'd like to get this recipe to just leave me a message with your e-mail and I'll be happy to send it to you.

1 opmerking:

  1. mooie LO, klinkt goed, zou ik het recept mogen hebben? Kindlief heeft een hihg tea op school vrijdag.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen